1. Collection of Personal Data
HumanOS provides software services for time attendance and payroll calculation. In order to facilitate such services, it is necessary for HumanOS to collect and store your personal data, such as name, occupation, national identification number, address, workplace, postal code, telephone number, email, tax information, salary information, and other relevant details.
2. HumanOS will collect your personal data when:
2.1 You register for the service.
2.2 You use the service.
2.3 You contact the support team for assistance in using the service.
3. Consent to the Use of Your Personal Data:
3.2 HumanOS will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the services offered by HumanOS.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To personalize the services and tailor them to your preferences.
- To process payments and financial transactions.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- To enforce the terms and conditions of service.
- To protect the rights, safety, and security of HumanOS and its users.
4. Your Responsibilities in Password Maintenance:
In order for HumanOS to protect your personal data, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. If any awareness of or suspension for unauthorized use of your password, you are responsible for notifying HumanOS immediately.
5. Collection of Personal Data from Third Parties:
6. Disclosure of Personal Data:
The confidentiality and personal data of our users are of utmost importance to HumanOS. We will not disclose your confidential or personal information to any external individuals or organizations, unless we have obtained your consent or in compliance with a request made by you.
However, there may be instances where disclosure is required by law, such as in response to a court order or legal process.
7. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Data:
By registering for HumanOS services, you authorize HumanOS to access and use non-personal data for the following purposes:
– To understand how you utilize our services.
– To provide additional information to users regarding service usage.
– To enhance user support and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our services.
– To provide assistance, support, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes.
Please note that non-personal data does not include any personally identifiable information and is used solely for analytical and improvement purposes.
8. Personal Data Protection Standards:
HumanOS maintains strict security measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal data. This is done to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information. HumanOS utilizes a cloud-based database system that adheres to international standards for data security. The website also uses SSL encryption for secure transmission of data between the website and the database system.
HumanOS uses “cookies,” which are small computer files that are installed on your computer to enhance the convenience of remembering websites you have visited. Cookies cannot be used to identify you or contain any personally identifiable information. However, cookies can be used to recognize your computer only.
10. Data Control Rights:
For privacy purposes, you have the right to choose whether your personal data is used or shared. You may also choose to opt out of receiving any marketing materials or communications from the website. You can inform HumanOS of your preferences by filling out the relevant form or using the specified channels available on the website.
11. Complaints regarding Privacy:
13. Data Controller and Personal Data Protection Officer
13.1 Data Controller: IT-CAT Co.,Ltd, 33 Choun-Choen Neo House Village, Soi Khoo-Born 6 (Yak 1), Ramintra Road, Kannayao, Bangkok,TH 10230
13.2 If you have any inquiries regarding personal data protection, please contact us at +66 (0)2-943-2436 or via email at [email protected].